A Complete Overview of IDFC Mutual Fund
Overview of IDFC Mutual Fund
Established in 1997, Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) is a highly prioritized venture that specializes in financial intermediates providing capital for various infrastructure project. However, it was not until the 31st of May, 2008 when this organization made its way to the mutual fund industry. It started with the company acquired the Standard Chartered Mutual Fund deal which was for $205 million, and with this IDFC brought IDFC mutual fund for its clients under the management of IDFC Asset Management Company Limited. Today, IDFC is one of the oldest organizations in India, where the IDFC AMC ensures the growth of its assets with the help of several measures which includes directing the private and corporate saving into the potential equity market.
Basics of IDFC Mutual Fund
There are several types of mutual funds offered by IDFC AMC, these funds can be broadly categorized into open end fund and closed end funds. The open end funds holds a sum of 16 different types of funds each designed as per the requirements of the investors, whereas the closed end funds holds just 2 type of funds.
The open end funds are further divided on the basis of their investment plan and term plan.
- IDFC Liquidity Manager
- IDFC Premier Liquidity Manager
- IDFC Imperial Liquidity Funds
- IDFC India GDP Growth Funds
- IDFC Nifty Funds
- IDFC Government Security Funds
- IDFC Classic Equity Funds
- IDFC Dynamic Bond Fund
- IDFC Super Saver Income Fund Investment
- IDFC Tax Saver (ELSS) Funds
- IDFC Enterprise Equity Funds
- IDFC Strategic Sector (50-50) Funds
- IDFC Small & Midcap Equity Fund
What Makes IDFC Mutual Fund Important?
There are a plethora of factors that have made IDFC mutual fund extremely important for investors from different parts of the nation. Some of them are
- It is a known fact that taxes tend to eat-up your income. However, to avoid this misery you can consider investing on the NSC or PPF which would provide the opportunity of tax breaks, offering moderate returns to the investors. Smart investors here should make sure that they make use of reliable financial instruments that would not only allow them to save on their taxes but at the same time provide higher returns too, as seen in ELSS or Equity Linked Savings Scheme.
- The ELSS of IDFC tax advantage helps the investors to save almost Rs 1,50,000 on their taxes. In addition to this it even offers stable returns. Best thing is that those investments that made in compilation of the ELSS plan are entitled with the deduction of taxes in accordance to section 80C of Income Tax Act in India.
- IDFC even comes up with user friendly and flexible e-transaction process, where the investors can easily track the progressions, switch and even redeem their IDFC mutual fund in a hassle free manner.
- With the help of mutual funds the investors can have reduced risk often seen with diversification. As a result of which investors can go ahead and invest on large scale and professionally synthesized portfolio. One major advantage here is that the portfolio manager will always be there so as to ensure that the investor avoids any sort of errors.
- The price movements that are made by these mutual funds are easily predictable when compared to any other type of stocks. On the other hand, with IDFC the investors are always going to have the expertise and wisdom of qualified experts with them.
- Another integral factor that makes these mutual funds important is that the performance that is made by the funds is completely disclosed in front of the investors, so that they can decide what would be best for their money in no time.
Make it Happen With IDFC Mutual Fund
If you thought that mutual funds are not designed for you then think again! Because with the help of IDFC mutual fund you can revolutionize the way you plan your finances. With the right investment plan along with a perfect investment term, nothing can stop you from achieving the highest returns. So, make a wise move now to make your tomorrow fruitful with reliable mutual funds.