This post is sponsored by http://www.award.com
Plaques are the awards which a person receives as the symbol to recognize any type of achievement or in the remembrance of winning any competition. They are taken as the symbol of honor; most of the people like to display it, so that other can see. Like painting, photography or another hanging item, award plaques can be also hanged on the wall.
Steps to hang plague
The first step that you need to take is to find out the area where you want to hang the plaque. It should be placed in such a way that others can easily see and inspect the plaque.
- If the plaque is heavy then you need to find the stud. You can find the stud by tapping on the walls. If you hear the empty sound after tapping on the wall, that means the area have empty space between the wood and studs. If you receive the solid sound that means you got the stud.
- Put the nail in the stud just up to half an inch and make the nail appear outward, so that you can hang the plague.
- At the back of the custom plaques, you will find a small circular indentation. With the aid of circular indentation, put the plaque on the nail. After placing plaque, check the neck of the nail is properly placed in the circular area or not. This will prevent your plaque from falling on the ground.
- To adjust it properly on the wall, you need to move some feet away from the wall. This will help you to get the better view of the plaques.
- The other alternative step that you can take to get a perfect view of the plaque is to do leveling.
So, what are you waiting for place plaques in perfect place and in perfect manner.